Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Flow Rida RooTs is HOT




I know some are not attracted to the urban hip hop community or its music but I am. When you live in a world with no role models sometimes you look up or draw from music. Not all of it is good. But some have good instruction. I like to listen to it from a young girls pov because uh ummm errrr I am one? So some just makes me wiggle and dance while other make me think. This album did both. For those of the unaware Flow Rida is a great lyricist with some bangin beats. My two favorite songs and this will change as I play this endlessly are Shone and Never. Never is a song that really has a message. In it he speaks on never giving up and never stop following your dreams. Its wisdom and passing down of instruction to us younger ones in my opinion is worth buying the whole album.

No comments:

Post a Comment